* Price is GST inclusiveProduct Code: [ TK ]
The TRAVEL KIT is a must have for every long distance ride - Save $ 33.00
- 1 Omni Cruise (RRP $ 63.95)
- 1 Rippa Grips ( RRP $ 19.95)
- 1 Tyre Repair Kit (RRP $ 39.95)
- 1 Sunax Silver (RRP $ 44.95)
Rippa Grips simply slip over the original grips, offering great rider comfort. They are designed specifically to absorb vibration, which in return reduces hand and wrist fatigue improving the whole riding experience. Rippa Grips are approximately 4 mm in thickness, so once installed the total grip size will be larger, which is excellent if your hands suffer from cramping. They are made from a unique Anti-Kinetic EPDM compound material, which is reistant to UV and many solvents.
- Simply use a little soapy water for lubrication and slide over the original grips. Just allow the water to dry before you go on your next ride.
- Length: 12.5 cm, which can be cut down to accommodate shorter grips.
Tyre Repair Kit:
Not all tyre repair kits are the same.This comprehensive repair kit will assist in the repair of both tubed and tubeless tyres.
- 3 x 16g Co2 Bottles
- 1 x Co2 Release Valve
- 2 x Tyre Tools
- 5pcs Repair Strings for Tubeless Tyres
- 1 x Pencil Type Tyre Gauge
- 1 x Rasp
- 1 x Knife
- 1 x 4-in one Valve Tool
- 1 x Rubber Cement
- 5 x Cold Patches for Tube Repairs
- 1 x Cold Patch for Side Wall Tyre Repair
- 1 x Nylon Carry Bag With Belt Loop
Sunax BX Silver is best for light sensitive eyes. Glare is the bane of all riders and living in the country with the highest UV levels in the world only makes it worse for Australian riders. The Sunax Sunshield is the creation of Dr.Gernot Heine and Dr.JorgStrobel. In 1999.
After 2 years of development and testing at Gottingen University and constant road testing, the patented Sunax Classic Sunshield was released to the market.
The Sunax Sunshields use a combination of high technology materials and a natural human response when subjected to increased glare levels to provide the epitome of glare protection in a world where UV and Lux levels are constantly changing. Sunax Sunshields are manufactured in Germany using highly precise, laser cut German materials and are certified to ECE 22-05.
SUNAX 'BX' is especially suited for road touring,adventure touring and enduro sports use.
The Omni-Cruise is a simple and effective way to override the return spring of a motorcycle's throttle. With it's low investment price point, combined with features and benefits which put it way ahead of any other similar device, you will be amazed by its fuctionality, ease of use and fitment.
Temporarily locking or overriding the throttle return spring on a motorcycle can greatly benefit a rider who is heading off on a trip out to the desert but has long bitumen transport sections en route.
Maybe its that once a year trip to Phillip Island for the Moto GP, or just riding with a bunch of friends to a favourite rally. Whatever your ride, whatever your destination Omni-Cruise will be the first thing you pack. In fact it's so small and can be installed in seconds without tools that you will probably always keep it in your tank bag ready for any occasion.
Please Note: The Omni-Cruise is designed to fit any motorbike or scooter, but there will be exceptions with ANY universal product. The Omni-Cruise requires 8.35 cm (3 1/4") of clearance fromt he grip to any object that may interfere with its operation including hand guards and low mirrors in front of the grip.
Some year models of the Suzuki DL 650 and 100 V-Strom have proven to have clearance issues with OEM hand guards installed. A kit has been developed, which relocates the hand guards.
- CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminium. Not plastic
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Universal Fitment
- Fits 22-28mm handle bars
- Operated by index finger or thumb
- Thumb screw allows easy on the move tension adjustment of device, even whilst wearing thick winter gloves
- Only 6mm wide
- Installs in seconds without tools
- It cannot be overtightened. Throttle can be manually closed in emergencies
- Weather proof. Will not rust
- Can be removed and installed on another bike within 30 secs without tools
- One Omni-Cruise will serve all your bikes
- Works with or without heated grips
- Less grip space than any other similar device
- Will not mark anodised finish of brake levers
- 1 year warranty
Watch the video below for more info
LIKE ANY CRUISE CONTROL, THROTTLE LOCK, OR THROTTLE ASSIST it is designed to ease tension on the riders wrist, and not to enable single handed operation of a cycle. Your right hand is your gateway to speed control and removing your hand completely increases your response time in the event of any unforeseen event (like a rogue suicidal roo). Simply put, keeping your hand on the grip increases your chances of effectively managing a bad situation no matter what throttle assist device best fits your needs.