All products need to be paid for in Australian currency. We accept the following payment options:
- Visa and Master Card
- Direct Bank Transfer
We use Australia Post eParcel for all our shipping. The majority of orders are dispatched the same day, if the order is received by 2:00pm WA time. All orders received after 2:00pm or on the weekend are dispatched on the next working day. A consignment number is forwarded to you by email, once the order has been dispatched and is registered with Australia Post.
- Shipping time depends on:
- Size of the item
- Weight of the item
- Destination Post Code
Allow 3-7 working days for delivery. Please note that Motorrad Garage cannot be held responsible if Australia Post does not deliver within this time period.
At Motorrad Garage we have a policy of not listing items as being in stock if they in fact aren’t, but errors can happen and there can be overlaps with an item being sold in our shop and ordered online at the same time. We may not have been able to update our website in time. We will contact our customers immediately after receiving the order, on the rare occasion this happens, and offer a refund or place the item on back-order if the customer agrees.
Only order cancellations received prior to dispatch attract a full refund. Once an order has been dispatched from our warehouse, it is treated as a return if you no longer require the item. (Please see info under returns).
- All return of goods requests, regardless of reason, must be lodged with us within 21 days of the date of purchase.
- Please don’t return items to us without prior consultation with our office. We will provide you with a Returned Goods note, which needs to be enclosed with the goods you return. Items returned without prior consultation & without returned goods note are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- All items must be returned to us:
- With complete and intact original product packaging
- With product instructions
- As per packing list
- Must be in new condition
Faulty or Damaged Goods
Depending on the kind of fault or damage, we will repair or exchange the item. We may need to consult the supplier / manufacturer in some cases where the fault is not obvious.
- Do not attempt to repair an item, which appears to be faulty, especially electrically items, as this would void any warranty.
- We will cover the cost for the return of a faulty item, if the above stated process (Returns) has been followed.
- We will not refund the freight cost or offer a refund for the item, if the item isn’t deemed to be faulty once inspected by us or if we are of the opinion that repair by the customer has been attempted.
Mishandled / Unprofessionally Installed Items
Items returned to us, which appear to have been mishandled or damaged due to unprofessional installation do not attract a refund or credit, nor do we cover any of the freight cost.
Incorrectly Supplied Items
All care is taken when items are picked and packed, but mistakes can happen. We will endeavor to rectify any error made at our end as soon as possible.
Please Note: We request for an item to be returned, before we dispatch a further item. You may choose to pay for the second item and we will issue a refund immediately once the initial item has been received at our warehouse.
We will cover the cost for the return of a faulty item, if the above stated process (Returns) have been followed.
You may return an item to us if the product is not suitable or you simply changed your mind. A refund will be offered in most cases once the item has been received at our warehouse.
- Electrical items cannot be returned for a refund. (Unless they are faulty).
- The above stated process (Returns) must be followed.
- We only refund or credit the amount for the goods.