Yamaha XRJ 1300 '15- Blaze Saddle Bags by SW-Motech
Blaze Saddlebag System offers an innovative way to mount soft saddlebags onto sport-style motorcycles. The system features mounting arms that quickly attach to the motorcycle and then slip into channels located on the backside of each bag. These support arms stabilise the bags, prevent side-to-side movement and potential contact with the exhaust or rear tire. The frames are connected to the brackets on the bike via quarter turn CAM fasteners, which make the removal easy.
- Made from high quality 1680 ballistic nylon
- 14-21 litres per saddlebag
- 14 x 30 x 44 cm / 1,200 g (Individual bag weight)
- Solid panniers prevent contact between saddlebags and tyres
- Quick lock pannier bracket
- Main compartment with top loading function and outside pocket with side loading function
- Reflective trim
- RC-Fuse Zippers
- 2 Blaze saddle bags
- 2 bike specific mounting brackets including support arms
- 2 waterproof inner bags
- Mounting instructions
- Blaze is designed for bikes in their original condition. Compatibility with after-market accessories, especially exhausts, can't be guaranteed.
- Blaze saddlebags are supplied with clear film to protect any contact points between the bags and the motorcycle's paintwork. Failure to use as directed may result in damage to your bike or the bags
No customer reviews for the moment.
Related products that may interest you