Backpack Recon S-3 with Hydration Bladder by Zac Speed
The Recon S-3 has been designed for intermediate distance rides and is a mid sized pack. The Recon has the flexibility of free load storage space on the outside with increased internal storage above the smaller Sprint R-3.
This pack also has a large outer pocket that can hold the Zac Sped tool roll (available as a separate item) when not used with the optional Matrix tool pack. Like the Sprint, the Recon pack is made from durable 1680D Poly fabric, which ensures it meets the demands of the tough off-road environment with high quality YBS zips. With three compartment pockets, one internal soft lined goggle pocket and two external technical pockets, the Recon has ample storage options for trail rides.
The Recon comes standard wth high a quality Source 3 Litre bladder with a quick connect hose system. It's designed with a wide vented TRP waist belt system to keep the pack stabilised whilst offering optimal comfort and ventilation.
The adjustable CONFIGR8 System allows for the easy integration of the Exotec Chest Protector, Matrix Tool Pack, Octane Tech Vest and POV Harness into the backpack.
- Molded EVA (bio-foam) back panel
- PU articulated pack shield insert
- Removable waist belt and shoulder harness
- CONFIGR8 ladder lock adjustment system (tool free)
- Elastisised tool storage side pockets
- YKK Zips
- Capacity: 13.5 Litres
- Colour: Black/Red or Jungle Camo
- 1.65 kilos (with pack shield and hydration system)
- 1.25 kilos (pack only)
- Length: 450mm, Width: 350mm
No customer reviews for the moment.