Airhawk R - Small - Front / Rear
The Air Hawk R has a large half circle cut out area at the front, a smaller half circle cut out area at the back and a wide gap runnning through the centre. It is designed to alleviate pressure on tail bone, prostate and scrotum areas. This re-designed cell geometry not only improves air flow under the rider to reduce heat build-up, but also eliminates contact in painful areas.
The larger hald round cut out at the front also makes this cusion a great fit for saddle style seats and for bikes where he seat runs up the back of the tank. (A feature popular with shorter riders who tend to sit up close to the tank)
- Dimensions: 28 cm wide x 25 cm long
- Redistributes weight away from pressuer points to promote improved blood flow, relieve pain and discomfort
- Absorbs shock and vibration, reducing jarring, fatigue
- Provides a medium between you and the seat, allowing you to adopt a comfortable posture rather than conforming to the shape of the seat
- Defective materials or manufacturing - Cover: 6 months
- Defective materials or manufacturing - Bladder: 5 years
Please Note: Please ensure you keep your invoice. All warranty claims need to be directed to Airhawk Australia. Phone: 1300 783 128, Email: email@example.com
No customer reviews for the moment.