Fuel Cells by Rotopax - From $99.00
Rotopax fuel cells are the perfect solution for carrying additional fuel. They are rotationally molded from a specially formulated plastic to create the toughest plastic fuel cells with minimal vapour permeation
A sure seal rubber gasket and ratchet style cap ensure that it can not come loose or leak.
A self vented spout is included for easy pouring.
Various mounting options are available which include top mounting to rear racks which provides a great base for the packing of tents/sleeping bags etc or side mounted to pannier frames.
Please remember to vent fuel cells regularly when temperature and elevation changes are significant.
Dimensions / Sizes:
- 1 Gallon (3.8 L): 23cm x 34cm x 8cm
- 1.75 Gallon (6.6 L): 33cm x 37.5cm x 9cm
- 2 Gallon (7.5 L): 46cm x 34cm x 8cm (Has specially moulded bottom for joining 2 cells together)
- 2 Gallon, Generation 2 (7.5 L): 44cm x 34cm x cm
- 3 Gallon (11.3 L): 41cm x 38cm x 11cm
Pack mounts are not part of the fuel cells and need to be selected from the drop down list.
- Pack Mount (RX-PM): The quickest way to mount your fuel or water cells. Can be used with included base plate or remove plate to attach mount direct by bolting up through the bottom or down through the top.
- DLX Pack Mount: Offers the ability to fine tune the tenssion to really clamp down the fuel or water cell tight.
- LOX Pack Mount: A more secure way to lock down your water or fuel cells. Comes with 2 keys.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Related products that may interest you