POV Harness by Zac Speed
The POV harness is the ultimate intergration of wearable video camera mounts utilising a backpack harnes system. It easily intergrates with any CONFIGR8 pack system via the unique ladder system, allowing you to capture hours of video footage without the need for any additional straps or mounts. Simply attach the camera to the universal camera mount, turn it on and launch. The chest mount is easily accessible for set-up and offers one of the most immersive perspectives for action sport footage.
When you are done taking footage, you can remove the POV harness and interchange it with any other CONFIGR8 system, or simply revert back to a standard configuration backpack, all in less than a minute. The universal design of the POV mount allows for an endless range of options. The flexible nature of the design is only limited by your imagination. If riding trails at night, the mount is easily adapted to allow the use of lighting systems.
- This harness integrates into the Zacspeed CONFIGR8 backpacks, it can not be used on its own
- Not compatible with older V.2 backpacks
- CNC machined mount plate
- 20 degree angled camera mount
- Made from 1680D Poly fabric
- Dual density foam padding
- Removable alloy mount plate (Go Pro style)
- Ergonomically molded plastic stabilisation plate
- H20 hose loops
- Nine sizes setting ladder lock straps
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 360 Grams (without camera)
No customer reviews for the moment.