URBAN Top Case for Street & Adventure Racks by SW-Motech
URBAN cases are aerodynamically shaped and made of robust ABS plastic, which makes them a perfect fit for naked bikes and bikes with a short tail, but it's of course suitable for adventure bikes as well. Thanks to the material and the streamlined shape, they only minimally influence the riding characteristics. The case offers 16 to 29 litres capacity and can be partially or fully opened. The fully expanded case can hold a full-face helmet.
Together with the URBAN ABS side cases (for SLC carriers only), you can create plenty of storage for longer trips. ABS Plastic combines light weight with extra durability. The material distinguishes itself with rigidity, high impact resistance, weather & UV resistance.
- SW-Motech Street Racks: No additional mounting hardware needed. Case mounts directly to Street Racks with a quick-release fastener.
- Adventure Racks: Adapter GPT.00.152.35000/B is needed for top case installations to Adventure Racks. It can be selected via the Related Products section at the bottom of this screen.
- Light weight, but durable with a scratch resistant and easy to clean surface
- Integrated anti-theft protection
- 2 (top) & 2.5 (bottom) mm thick ABS plastic
- Waterproof inner bag, integrated theft protection and lockable zippers
- Reflective details for safety in traffic
- Luggage can be stowed easily with elastic tension cross straps
- Case can be opened completely or partially
- Padded interior lining with pocket for stowing the lock
- Weight: 2.3 kg per case
- Volume: 16 - 29 L
- Size: 40.5 x 36 x 21.5 to 46 cm
- 1 URBAN ABS top case wiht bottom insert
- 1 Waterproof inner bag
- 1 Lock
- 4 Loop straps
- 2 License plate straps
- 1 Protection film
- Mounting Instructions
Please check Application List under the Downloads tab for correct bike fitment
No customer reviews for the moment.