Smart Strapz by Andy Strapz
When carrying your luggage gets difficult, there are Andy's Smart Strapz to help out. Smart Strapz are the Porsche of Andy's range of straps and in many cases avoid having to mount racks to the rear of your bike.
- Strong, easy to use, amazingly versatile
- Open and close on top of the load
- Leather pads to help protect body panels
- Suitable for most bikes
- A combination of stretch webbing, heavy duty hook and loop tapes and double D-ring system similar to helmet chin straps. A direct comparison can be drawn between the way surfers carry their boards on the roof of their car with soft racks. These are the motorcycle equivalent
- Straps can be re-adjusted and tensioned quickly and efficiently
- Size: Total useable length 1450 mm
How to use:
- Cross the straps over the top of your gear, then attach to the pillion pegs at the front and pillion grab rail at the back
- Utilize foot peg brackets, frame, grab rails, sub frame and more. Where ever a 25x3mm gap exists on the bike, it can be used to mount Smart Strapz
- Set of 2 Smart Strapz
No customer reviews for the moment.