Rain Off Gloves by Andy Strapz
These gloves keep your hands warm and dry all year around, whilst wearing your regular gloves underneath.
Please Note: Ensure you measure your hand for the accurate size by using the "size image" as a guide.
- X Small (One finger only) - Fits small to average size woman riders.
- Hand size - 140 to 160 mm (5 1/2 to 6 1/4 inches)
- Small - Fit riders under 5'8"
- Hand size - 160 to 180 mm (6 1/4 to 7 inches)
- Medium - Fit riders 5'8" to 5'10"
- Hand size - 180 to 200 mm (7 to 8 inches)
- Large - Fit riders 5'10" to 6'
- Hand size - 200 to 220 mm (8 to 8 /4 inches)
- X Large - For riders with very large hands and long fingers
- Hand size - 220 mm or larger (8 3/4 inches or larger)
- 100% Waterproof
- PVC coated fabric with stretch
- Ultrasonically welded seams
- Preserve your regular gloves
- Elastic forearm closure
- Work well with heated grips
- Available in two styles:
- One Finger: Index finger in own pocket, three other fingers in another
- Two Fingers: Index and middle finger in one pocket, two other fingers in another
No customer reviews for the moment.