Adventure Rider Magazine WA Congregation 2019 - Registrations are now open
(click image to open flyer)
Registrations are now open for the 2019 Western Australian Adventure Rider Magazine Congregation. This year is sure to be better than ever with a great new location, trails to explore and fun activities to join in.
Where: Aroundtu-it Caravan Park, Muirillup Road, Northcliffe WA
When: Saturday 12th October 2019. We suggest arriving on Friday 11th and departing on Sunday 13th October 2019
- Camping (per night) $17.00
- Attendance Fee for non-campers (per day) $5.00
- Friday Dinner $11.00
- Saturday Breakfast $11.00
- Saturday Dinner (3 course) $25.00
- Sunday Breakfast $11.00
- 6:00 pm Dinner
- 7:00 pm 2018 GS Trophy Mongolia (slide show by Miles Davis)
- 8.00 am Breakfast
- 8.30 am Miles Davis Skills Demo
- 9:30 am Head out for an adventure ride
- 3:00 pm Join in the Adventure Rider Gymkhana
- 6:00 pm Dinner (3 course)
- 7:00 pm Evening entertainment
- 8:00 am Breakfast
Check out some of the latest adventure bikes and gear from local suppliers.
There will be heaps of cool prizes, so join in the fun.
Help us raise money for the Royal Flying Doctors by purchasing a Congregation stubby holder, or just make a donation.
Get on the phone and call Helen and David Allen from Aroundtu-it Caravan Park on 08 9776 7276 to register and book your accommodation and meals.
ADVENTURE RIDER MAGAZINE ADVENTURE RIDER TRAINING WITH MILES DAVIS