Adventure Rider Magazine WA Congregation 2019 - To Register Call 08 9776 7276
(click image to open flyer)
Registrations are now open for the 2019 Western Australian Adventure Rider Magazine Congregation. This year is sure to be better than ever with a great new location, trails to explore and fun activities to join in.
Where: Aroundtu-it Caravan Park, Muirillup Road, Northcliffe WA
When: Saturday 12th October 2019. We suggest arriving on Friday 11th and departing on Sunday 13th October 2019
- Camping (per night) $17.00
- Attendance Fee for non-campers (per day)* $5.00
- Friday Dinner $11.00
- Saturday Breakfast $11.00
- Saturday Dinner (3 course) $25.00
- Sunday Breakfast $11.00
- 6:00 pm Dinner
- 7:00 pm 2018 GS Trophy Mongolia (slide show by Miles Davis)
- 8.00 am Breakfast
- 8.30 am Miles Davis Skills Demo
- 9:30 am Head out for an adventure ride
- 3:00 pm Join in the Adventure Rider Gymkhana
- 6:00 pm Dinner (3 course)
- 7:00 pm Evening entertainment
- 8:00 am Breakfast
* Please note that if you intend to attend the Congregation only and will not be camping on site or having any of the meals provided by the organisers then you will still need to register for the event by contacting Aroundtu-it caravan park on the number below.
GPS ROUTE FILES
There's plenty of adventure riding to do on the way there, on the way back and during the weekend. The team are working on finalising the routes and closer to the event, GPS files will be made available to everyone who has registered.
SATURDAY NIGHT PRESENTATION
A & Fred, who entertained us 2 years ago with slide show on the first unsupported Canning Stock Route ride are on board again. We can look forward to hearing more pioneering adventures from the Powell brothers.
Motorrad Garage has invited local businesses, we have been working with for many years, to participate in the Exhibitor Alley including:
- Auto Classic - BMW
- Bunbury KTM Suzuki - KTM & Suzuki
- JCS Motorcycles - Triumph & Royal Enfield
Take this opportunity to throw a leg over some of the best adventure bikes available and even take a couple of test rides to get a back-to-back comparison.
In addition, Zac Speed will be providing a number of hydration backpacks for riders to trial during Saturday's ride.
Motorrad Garage will be be giving away the Grand Prize of a $1,000 SW-Motech accessories package. It's easy to enter - everyone who buys an event stubby holder goes into the draw. Get involved. All proceeds from the stubby holder sales go to the Royal Flying Doctor Service, so it's a win win for everyone.
There will be heaps of other cool prizes up for grabs, so make sure you join in the fun.
Help us raise money for the Royal Flying Doctor Service by purchasing a Congregation stubby holder, or just make a donation.
Get on the phone and call Helen and David Allen from Aroundtu-it Caravan Park on 08 9776 7276 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register and book your accommodation and meals.
ADVENTURE RIDER MAGAZINE ADVENTURE RIDER TRAINING WITH MILES DAVIS