Honda CB 500 X Models Blaze PRO Saddlebags by SW-Motech
Blaze PRO Saddlebags offer an innovative way to mount soft saddlebags onto sport-style motorcycles. The system features mounting arms that quickly attach to the motorcycle and then slip into channels located on the backside of each bag. These arms ease installation and support the bags to prevent side-to-side movement and potential contact with the exhaust or rear tyre. The mounting arms detach quickly to retain the stock look of the motorcycle when the bags are removed.
The bags are expandable from 15 to 20 litres per bag. Waterproof inner bags are sure to keep your gear dry.
- Check Applications Tab for correct bike fitments
- Bags are made from high quality 1680 ballistic nylon
- Support arms are made from stainless steel
- 15-20 litres per saddlebag
- 18 x 32 x 46 cm
- Weight: Frames: 1.6 KG, Bags: 4.1 KG (Pair)
- Solid support arms prevent contact between saddlebags and tyres
- Quick lock pannier bracket
- Main compartment with top loading function and outside pocket with side loading function
- Reflective trim
- Bag Colour: Black
- 2 x Blaze removable support arms
- 2 x PRO Blaze H Saddlebags
- 1 x Protective Film
- Waterproof inner bags
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Blaze is designed for bikes in their original condition. Compatibility with after-market accessories, especially exhausts, can't be guaranteed.
- Blaze saddlebags are supplied with clear film to protect any contact points between the bags and the motorcycle's paintwork. Failure to use as directed may result in damage to your bike or the bags
- CB 500 X '13-'21
No customer reviews for the moment.
Related products that may interest you