Triumph Street Triple / Datona 675 Models Blaze H Saddle Bags by SW-Motech
Blaze Saddlebags offer an innovative way to mount soft saddlebags onto sport-style motorcycles. The system features mounting arms that quickly attach to the motorcycle and then slip into channels located on the backside of each bag. These arms ease installation and support the bags to prevent side-to-side movement and potential contact with the exhaust or rear tire. The mounting arms detach quickly to retain the stock look of the motorcycle when the bags are removed.
Please Note: Check Applications tab for correct bike fitment
- Made from high quality 1680 ballistic nylon
- 14-21 litres per saddlebag
- 14 x 30 x 44 cm / 1,200 g (Individual bag weight)
- Solid panniers prevent contact between saddlebags and tyres
- Quick lock pannier bracket
- Main compartment with top loading function and outside pocket with side loading function
- Reflective trim
- RC-Fuse Zippers
- Mounting hardware
- Waterproof inner bags
- Mounting instructions
- Blaze is designed for bikes in their original condition. Compatibility with after-market accessories, especially exhausts, can't be guaranteed.
- Blaze saddlebags are supplied with clear film to protect any contact points between the bags and the motorcycle's paintwork. Failure to use as directed may result in damage to your bike or the bags
- Street Triple S A2 660 '17-
- Daytona 675 '13-
- Street Triple Rx 675 '15-'16
- Street Triple R, RS, S 765 '16-'19
No customer reviews for the moment.
Related products that may interest you